luni, 19 decembrie 2011

A semester of school

Asemester of school

The great story of my life and one that I will not forget it this semester of school.It was the best time of school ..
This semester I made a lot of friends..the true friends..I know who is a true friend ..a friend who in every moment halps me.In this semester I discovered I lived proverb,,The friend in need is a friend indeed".Because the best friends helped me and were with me when I needed..
This semester I had only good marks..So my parents allowed me to do what I want..She allowed me to stay more outside,together with my friends..She gave mme more money and the best thing she allowed me to have a pierce.
I love this semester,because it allowed me how to do best friends and it lets me tell me who is my true friend and who not.The friends are all for me and the family,too.Also I am happy,because my grades are good and my parents are satisfied about me!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu