luni, 19 decembrie 2011

Rihanna



My favourite singer is RIHANNA.She is the best singer and she looks beautiful.She was born o 20 February 1988.She moved in United States at sixteen years old,when she started recording and publicing her songs.The first song was together with Jay-z.Rihanna has sold more than 20 milion album and 60 milion singles,which makes her one of the best artist of all time.She is the youngest artist in Billboard.
Her name si not only Rihanna,it is Rybon Rihanna Fenty.She has a lot of albums,too ,,Talk That Talk"; ,,Rated R''; ,,Good Girl GONE bAD "; ,,mUSIC of the Sun"; ,,A Girl like Me"..
I love Rihanna,she is a diva,because she is the best singer around the world anD I say this because all of people know about Rihanna..I ilke every song by Rihabnna,every song by Rihanna is a hit..I remember when I heard first one Rihanna I have been seven years old and I like her a lot..Her style is very original,but she has some influences ,about her idol,Madonna;she also cited Mariah Carey, Bob Marley,Alicia Kellys or Janet Jackson.
She is a good person and she has alot of money to albums, CDs,videos or songs..so she starting a foundation saying,,When I was young and I would watch television and I would see all of children suffering.I always said:When I will grown up I will help."
Rihanna ia a beautiful person..She started singing at sixteen years old and every sing that she created it's a hit.I love Rihanna and I am singing in every moment her songs that I like them more and more..Her last song is ,,We found love", it is a impressive hit and the video is beautiful and I am sure that she worked a lot to create it.It is tha same to my life and

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu