luni, 19 decembrie 2011

Do you consider privacy to be a privilege or right?

My oppinion is the privacy is right because every person must have privacy.
If we are talking about secrets.we must have privacy baecause every person can be ashamed or desapointted if anotherone know his secret..Is not important if the secret is important or not but every person must have privacy..So it is a right in this context..
If we are talking about privacy on computer we must be very careful because a lot of person can have accces of our personal informations or personal photos ..So we mus't public our personal informations photos or videos..because every person can
take advantage..or see more private informations about ourselves..The most popular sites of chatting are facebook yahoo or twitter..Where we can put some informations photos or videos about ourselves..Sometimes some well-meaning people who are not conversations we can see or post.
One of a example I can be because I posted one photo on facebook and I brought a bad comment..After that I was disapointted..
So I consider privacy to be a right because every person have to have privacy..It is not a privilege !!And I consider must make a rull about privacy..

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu