luni, 19 decembrie 2011

A chance that I will not forget!

One of chance that I will not forget is from Friday.In Friday I spent,some time outside,together with my friends.We wanted to went at rink in Cismigiu after that we wanted to walked in the park.I told to my mother and she allowed me.But she told me to stay no mote than two hours and half.
At three and half I reached at schoo,because I must meet with my friends .But one of them was late,so we must waited for her.So,we arrived at for o' clock at the rink and we put our skates and we were ice-skating.
The time was five and half,the time when I muat reached at home..but I didn' t do this.So my mother started calling me,but I didn' t answered.So she became to be nervous.After ice-skating we were walking in the park.After two hours I decided to go home..So at seven o' clock I was at North Station.I called her and she answered me and she asked me very nervous,,Where am I?'' and ,,When I will arrive at home?'' So I told her and she came and picked up me..Fourtunately she must went to a party so she didn' t had time to argue me..But next morning I talked to her and she tryed to excuse me..
After this happende I promised me that I never late at home and I wil tell to my mother all of my secrets ..because she is my best friend..

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu